Why Use A Bookkeeper
Business Planning Services in Chatham
WHY USE A BOOKKEEPER?
You no doubt started your business because you found something you loved and would be good at it, not so that you could become a bookkeeper! You may also be ready to start a business and not know how to proceed. Here are the Top 5 reasons why you might need a bookkeeper:
- As a small business, you are the most important tool, you are needed to grow your business, and bookkeeping time could be spent doing something you love, not slaving over the books each and every day.
- You will never have to stress about tax again! Your information will be organised, clear, and ready for filing, or for other advisors such as Bank Managers and the HMRC to inspect.
- Another pair of eyes helps you to catch problems that you are too close to see. A bookkeeper can help mprove your business practices, and know where your money is going, and where it is coming from.
- Every time you sit down to do bookkeeping or payroll you hate your business a little more, it will drain your energy.
- Why shouldn't you have a bookkeeper? Someone who likes figures is going to be better at it than you. If you are not caring for your business, you are losing money. Spend a little on making improvements and using other peoples abilities.
Which areas are covered by DM Accounts?
DM Accounts is based in Rochester and is looking to provide Bookkeeping in the Rochester, Chatham and Gillingham areas predominantly, however anyone outside of this area is welcome, with clients in London and Northern France we are not restricted in our working practises by distance.
DM Accounts provides more than just standard Bookkeeping services, with additional capacities for Payroll Administration, Credit Control, Business Start-up Planning and Advice, Tax and Self Assessment filing (to name just a few) we are very well placed to help your business grow, letting you concentrate on what it is you really love to do.
Contact us now to organise a no obligation meeting where we can meet to discuss your business and its requirements. We can work together to create a bright and vibrant future for you business.
Tel/Fax: 01634 318024 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org